The method of clinical Pilates or therapeutic Pilates was developed by Joseph H. Pilates in 1926.
This method is a safe and effective physical exercise. It is adapted to the needs of each practitioner and his pathology (back pain, neck pain, osteoporosis, etc.)
Clinical Pilates is suitable for all genders, ages, body types and levels of endurance.
Some of the benefits include:
1. Increased pelvic stability
2. Pain reduction
3. Improved flexibility, balance, and coordination
4. Increased muscle strength and improved joint mobility
5. Increased lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
6. Improved quality of sleep
7. Improved functional performance in everyday life