Swimming is characterized as the ideal sport. It significantly helps the health and the physical development of children. It has minimal injuries, and it does not burden the musculoskeletal system during the growth and the development of children, meanwhile it exercises the entire body.
1. Builds muscle strength.
2. Improves the cardiorespiratory system.
3. Improves posture and balance.
4. Improves the elasticity of the joints.
5. Strengthens the Skeleton structure.
6. Boosts the immune system etc.